Are you a recent graduate and ready to jump into agency life and do all things social and digital marketing? You love emojis and customer conversations, but are you up to date with all things digital and trendy? Do you also like to keep it in pristine condition? Then look no further. We have the perfect hybrid job for you to learn and grow with our amazing client service team! We are looking for our next team member to join our talented digital and brand team based in Brunswick, Melbourne as a Digital Marketing Coordinator. increase.
The Township is a full-service brand and digital agency based in Brunswick, but with the flexibility to work from home or the office. We serve clients through all their branding and digital needs in all industries, from health and beauty to sports, home goods and food. We develop brand identities and execute fully customized campaigns and marketing activities based on our clients’ business goals and needs.
This Digital Marketing Coordinator role is a hybrid role where you manage day-to-day digital marketing activities while managing client-based community management, and is a great opportunity to work closely with a talented client service team.
- Manage the client’s online community on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Respond to messages, queries, complaints and customer reviews on digital channels.
- Use analytics tools to monitor performance along social media metrics such as community engagement and brand sentiment.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of social media content calendars.
- Establishing online community guidelines.
- Schedule social content for a variety of clients on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Manage paid campaigns on different platforms like Facebook, Google, TikTok.
- Upload and schedule email campaigns.
- Report campaign performance and provide insights.
- We use our agency systems and processes to ensure that work is performed to the highest standards within agreed timeframes and budgets
- Assist account management and digital teams throughout client operations and attend meetings as needed
- Suggest a working day playlist that can have multiple foot taps and/or head bops (Friday afternoon disco playlist? Yes please).
key skills and experience
- This role is suitable for recent marketing graduates with degrees in communications, PR, marketing, business (or similar).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic Excel/Google Spreadsheet knowledge preferred
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines at once.
- Problem-solving attitude as a motivated, proactive, and self-motivated person
- A general understanding of creative marketing concepts and digital is highly desirable.
- A strong team player spirit ready to support other areas of the business when needed
- Current rights to work in Australia
The exciting part is… what is it for you?
Thank you for your inquiry. Some of the great benefits of working at The Township are:
– We have a great office on Sydney Road, Brunswick.
– Experience exciting monthly team excursions
・You can enjoy an early finish on Friday
– Flexible arrangements for working from home and working in the office
– Lots of opportunities for skill ups and growth within the company