Dublin–(business wire)–“Life Science Analytics Global Market Report 2022” report added of ResearchAndMarkets.com Recruitment.
The global life sciences analytics market is projected to grow from $21.16 billion in 2021 to $24.09 billion in 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.8%. The life science analytics market is expected to grow to $37.86 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 12%.
North America was the largest region for the life sciences analytics market in 2021. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. The regions covered by the Life Science Analytics Market report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases is expected to drive the growth of the life sciences analytics market in the future. Chronic diseases refer to diseases that persist over a long period of time. Life sciences analytics, including predictive analytics, are an important step towards chronic disease prevention, empowering healthcare providers to recognize and intervene early signs of disease.
For example, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is the third leading cause of death worldwide, accounting for 3.23 million deaths in 2019, according to the World Health Organization, a government agency based in Switzerland. accounts for more than 80% of was conducted in a low-middle-income country (LMIC). Therefore, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases is driving the life science analytics market.
Technological advancement has emerged as a key trend gaining popularity in the life sciences analytics market. Leading companies operating in the life sciences analytics arena are focused on developing new technological solutions to strengthen their position.
For example, in February 2020, IQVIA, a US-based company that provides life science analytics, launched the Avacare Clinical Research Network. This is a technology-based worldwide network of sites that enables additional clinical trials to be conducted at established clinical and research sites. The new Avacare Clinical Research Network expands research and clinical alternatives for patients. According to IQVIA, this analytics technology will allow Avacare’s network sites to quickly and efficiently connect patients to clinical trials.
In February 2019, US-based pharmaceutical company IQVIA acquired Linguamatics for an undisclosed amount. This acquisition will help IQVIA Global meet the growing demand for new life science analytics and also help the company create real value from potential artificial intelligence. Linguamatics is a UK based company providing life science analytics.
1) By Type: Descriptive Analysis.predictive analytics; prescriptive analytics
2) By Component: Software.service
3) By Deployment: On Demand.on-premises
4) By Application: R&D; Preclinical Studies; Clinical Trials; Sales and Marketing; Corporate Compliance; Supply Chain Optimization;
5) End Users: Medical Devices; Pharmaceuticals; Biotechnology; Other End Users
2. Characteristics of the Life Science Analytics Market
3. Life Science Analytics Market Trends and Strategies
4. IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON LIFE SCIENCE ANALYSIS
5. Life Science Analytics Market Size and Growth
6. Life Science Analytics Market Segmentation
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Life Science Analytics Market
8. Asia-Pacific Life Science Analytics Market
9. China’s Life Science Analytics Market
10. India Life Science Analytics Market
11. Japan Life Science Analytics Market
12. Australian Life Science Analytics Market
13. Indonesian Life Science Analytics Market
14. Korea Life Science Analytics Market
15. Western Europe Life Science Analytics Market
16. UK Life Science Analytics Market
17. German Life Science Analytics Market
18. French life science analytics market
19. Eastern Europe Life Science Analytics Market
20. Russian life science analytics market
21. North America Life Science Analytics Market
22. US Life Science Analytics Market
23. South America Life Science Analytics Market
24. Brazilian Life Science Analytics Market
25. Middle East Life Science Analytics Market
26. Africa Life Science Analytics Market
27. Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles of Life Science Analytics Market
28. Major mergers and acquisitions in the life science analytics market
29. Life Science Analytics Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
SAS Institute Co., Ltd.
SCIO Health Analytics
Maxit Co., Ltd.
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q55qkl.