From 49 acres of vines ripening under the blazing sun to hot spring pools right on the way near a lazy creek. Crinklewood marches to the natural rhythm of the universe. Our secluded French-inspired biodynamic winery and cellar door sits in peaceful countryside surrounded by the spectacular Brokenback Range and Wollomby Brook.
We breathe the essence of the quintessential wine country in a vast oasis of Provencal gardens, fountains, sun-drenched lawns, carved sandstones and even labyrinths. It extends into a courtyard bathed in dappled sunlight, covered in pockets of lush greenery and shared with a roaming herd of peacocks. Here every day is a love letter to the future, building a new eternity. After two years of significant growth and even bigger ideas, we welcome the masterminds of digital marketing and are eager to bring our vision to the world.
Krinklewood is looking for results-driven digital marketing professionals with a strong interest in art, sustainability, events, music and, of course, wine.
This is a newly created position that will play an integral role in the business to see us go from strength to strength. You can control your creativity with minimal hassle!
Responsible for managing all media content for social media, EDM, Shopify (launching a new site in the next few weeks), PR, and managing social media campaigns and schedules.
Experience and comfortable operation with the following systems:
- Email marketing platform (preferably Mailchimp)
- Website CMS (Shopify)
- CRM (Monday.Com, salesperson, etc.)
- Meta Business Manager; Facebook Ad Manager and/or Creator Studio
- Social Media Channels and Tools (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Linktree)
- Google Suite (Analytics, Adwords, Tag Manager, YouTube)
Key goals for this role:
- Lead the development and execution of digital marketing strategies across Crinklewood Estates to create innovative and impactful content that resonates with audiences, builds brand awareness and diversifies/grows audiences.
- Schedule content calendars across all digital communication channels you own, including eDMs, social media, websites, and wine clubs.
- Liaise with the General Manager to ensure all major focus of the firm is communicated through press releases to relevant media platforms.
- We create and deliver content from our daily work in the vineyard to truly hone the voice of Krinklewood.
- 1+ years of comprehensive digital marketing experience, ideally in music and entertainment, fashion, festivals, travel, and/or PR
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills, ability to adapt speaking style to audience and program, and strong proofreading and editing skills for publication
- Advanced competence in technology and social media platforms, and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, CMS, HTML, CRM, video editing
- Experience leading and developing social media strategies, creating and deploying content, and working with creative talent and influencers across all digital channels
- Proven ability to interpret data and create insights based on experience with Google Analytics, SEO and SEM
- Effective project management skills and ability to manage competing deadlines
- Proven track record of fostering relationships with internal and external stakeholders and seeking mutually beneficial promotional opportunities
- Experience managing allocated budgets and spend across digital channels (search, display, social, video) and working with supplier agencies
- Positive attitude, reliability, resilience, transparency, ability to actively cooperate
- Leading creative, website, marketing, media and advertising agency
- brand ambassador
Why work at Crinklewood
- Flexible telecommuting and onsite hybrid roles
- 40% Off All Crinklewood Wines + Free Annual Premium Wine Club Membership!
- Quarterly team gatherings visiting the best venues the Hunter Valley has to offer
- A small but collaborative team with big personalities.
Sound like fun? Apply now!