Reports to: General Manager
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £36,000 – £40,000
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 5:00 pm (flexible adjustments may be considered)
Location: Telecommuting/office hybrid in Banbury, Oxfordshire
Deadline: Monday, September 5th
Thank you for your interest in joining Old Rope Music Group.
Old Rope Music Group helps people through music. We serve thousands of albums, playlists and videos to millions of people around the world through our digital streaming services and mobile apps. Our content is streamed millions of times every day, providing a soundtrack to people’s lives.
From ambient music and binaural beats, to calming sounds of nature, to specialized music for focus and sleep, our music makes a real difference throughout the day.
As a company, we practice what we preach. We are a global leader in our business, expanding our business rapidly and expanding into new areas. Our young and creative team is forward thinking, progressive and inclusive. Our brand is focused on doing real good in the world, and our ethics guide us every day. We are looking for people who want to take their careers further and build a future with us.
So if you are passionate, energetic, creative and would like to join our company, submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your interest in the position and how you meet the criteria and apply now. Apply now.
We encourage people from different backgrounds with different experiences, skills and stories to join us and develop Old Rope Records.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Primary Responsibilities/About roles
We are an expert, data-driven digital marketing agency that creates and manages world-class, targeted campaigns and advertisements that drive acquisition, conversion, engagement, retention, and revitalization for music technology companies and record labels. We are looking for a marketing person.
Build and improve great customer journeys, identify where new and existing listeners are on their funnel, and ensure the right message is delivered at the right time.
With extensive experience in managing and optimizing digital marketing platforms, campaigns span social media advertising, email marketing, display advertising, retargeting, SEO, SEM, ASO, creating and promoting cutting-edge AdTech and MarTech stacks. increase. , measure and report on campaigns and make the most of first, second and third party data to target campaigns.
We also extend and maintain our CRM database to ensure all our listeners and users always have the best customer experience.
This is a new key role in a small but fast-paced environment, and an opportunity for experienced and innovative digital marketers to own something in a company that seeks to change the world through music.
- Developing digital marketing strategies and activities including end-to-end, social media advertising, email marketing, display advertising, retargeting, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), App store optimization (ASO) and led campaign management
- Put best-in-class creative in front of the right audience at the right time to drive awareness, acquisition and retention
- Identify opportunities to test, optimize and scale successful marketing initiatives
- Build great customer journeys and touchpoints to drive awareness, acquisition, engagement and retention, and reactivation
- Work closely with content and design teams to ensure world-class copy and design, and ensure all creative work is aligned with brand guidelines
- Managing third-party creative and media agencies that support our marketing programs
- Proactively manage customer databases to ensure data integrity, hygiene, and GDPR compliance
- Building and managing cutting-edge AdTech and MarTech stacks aligned with best practices and business needs
- Build and maintain brand presence on multiple social media channels
- Measure key performance indicators for all digital activities and report on marketing campaign performance for senior management
- Use analytics software to identify customer touchpoints and assess end-to-end customer experience across diverse digital channels
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to relevant company websites, apps and playlists with a focus on lead generation and conversion
- Create effective and unique paid social ads with Meta Business Manager and Google Ads and report on campaign effectiveness. This includes continuous optimization of ad performance and strategy updates through A/B testing, campaign types, creatives, copy, audiences, placements, and more.
- Website performance and SEO management and optimization, and reporting on campaign effectiveness. We are required to monitor and analyze website analytics to identify ways to optimize and maximize traffic.
- Implement new tools to identify and engage audiences, such as market intelligence, audience personas, and establishing digital user journeys
- Manage your digital advertising budget and ensure your spend is used in the most efficient way
Brand, message and reputation management:
- Supporting brand and marketing teams to build and protect brands and assets
- Act as a guardian of the brand, ensuring consistency and quality in all operations.
The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive. Line may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training appropriate to her role at the request of her manager.
person identification/Qualifications and training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, or other related field
- Recognized qualifications in marketing and/or digital marketing (e.g. CIM) and platform-specific qualifications (e.g. Google Ads, Meta)
- 3+ years of experience in a data-driven digital marketing role with significant success
- Deep understanding of sales and marketing funnels, customer journeys, and retargeting strategies to support audience growth/data capture and product conversion
- Extensive experience building integrated campaign execution across digital channels, including but not limited to search.Metasearch SEO, PPC, Display, Email
- Extensive experience and hands-on approach to using ad display networks and Google Analytics
- Extensive understanding of using a CRM system to generate leads and increase sales
- Proven experience with responsibility for significant marketing budgets and understanding of financial management procedures
- Creating, managing and optimizing WordPress website features and supporting consumer journeys
- Manage email lifecycle campaigns from acquisition to conversion, retention and reactivation
- Extensive experience in managing, implementing and reporting on CRM platforms and AdTech and MarTech stacks
- Paid media campaign implementation tracking from activation, optimization, and reporting
- Experience creating best-in-class consumer journeys and experiences on consumer websites with the ultimate ambition to grow your audience and secure conversions
- Support and extend social and ambassador strategies across digital touchpoints while maintaining consistency and building a distinct brand identity, including the ability to work seamlessly with designers and developers
- Experience in strategic planning, briefing and content delivery of paid campaigns on major digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Search and Display
- Natural and honed creative genius, capable of capturing fresh ideas and conveying them to a wide variety of audiences
- Leadership within a dynamic organization, recognized entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and make recommendations to maximize campaign ROI
- Highly creative with experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage and inform venue demographics
- Good content marketing and copywriting
- Experience working in the music industry
An understanding of the political, economic, social, technical and legal factors that may affect Old Rope Music Group’s marketing
- Meta Ads and Business Suite
- Google Ads
- Good knowledge of other suitable MarTech and AdTech stacks and technologies such as CRM, attribution platforms, marketing automation, SEO software, email marketing software, etc. and experience using them successfully. For example: Salesforce, SK Ad Network,
- Optimizely, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Customer.io, AppsFlyer, Adobe Marketing Cloud, SEM Rush/Rank Maths Pro
- communication with others
- Confident approach with excellent interpersonal skills, able to establish effective working relationships with people at all levels of the business
- Ability to manage existing relationships and build new relationships
- Comfortable guide and participation in joint discussions
- Good cooperation with other departments
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral, and presentation skills, and the ability to communicate messages and information in a clear, accessible style to reach a wide variety of audiences
- fluent english speaker
Personal Qualifications and Other Requirements
- critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Experience building, maintaining and optimizing effective AdTech stacks
- Experience with web traffic (Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, etc.) and personalization/testing platforms (Adobe Target, Optimizely)
- Extensive experience in funnel optimization (leads, conversions, retargeting, etc.)
- Proven ability to deliver timely, relevant and effective results, excellent people and project management skills
- Get comfortable with embarking on detailed plans to speed execution while focusing on the quality of your output.
- Exemplary leadership skills to lead, influence and partner teams across the organization to drive this new strategy and framework
- Ability to distill complex technical procedures and summarize them to various audiences, including experience developing and maintaining dashboards
- Experience in the music industry or digital streaming services is an advantage
- Evidence of regular CPD to keep up with the latest trends in digital marketing
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to . [email protected] Attach a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and how you meet the standards.
For informal chat, please contact General Manager Chris Higgins. [email protected]