The system was ranked #1 nationally in the 2022 list

Arlington, Texas, September 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Texas Health Resources is #1 for the eighth year in a row. lucklist of the best places to work in health care.

“We are proud to celebrate our 25th anniversary.th It’s a year to celebrate building an organization where team members can do their best work.” Carla Dawson, Chief People Officer, Texas Health. “Teamwork, respect, caring and integrity are all hallmarks of our work culture.”

of luck Rankings are based on responses from more than 800,000 employees working in the healthcare industry nationwide. According to Great Places to Work® Research shows that 85% of rankings center on employee trust and work experience that maximizes potential within the organization. The remaining 15% are ratings of employees’ day-to-day experiences with respect to innovation, values, and leadership effectiveness.

Best place to work in healthcare This ranking is one of many other recognitions Texas Health has earned for being a great place to work. In 2022 alone, Texas Health was named a Companies That Care® list Man Magazines and Great Place to Work®Ranked as one of ; luck100 Best Companies to Work For®Business Group on Health Best Employers: Excellence in Health & Well-Being Award.was voted the best place to work in texas list.

About Texas Health Resources

Texas Health Resources is a faith-based, nonprofit health care system that cares for more patients. north texas than any other provider. With 16 counties and service areas of more than 7 million people, the system provides quality services through the Texas Health Physicians Group and 29 hospitals under the Texas Health Presbyterian, Texas Health Arlington Memorial, and Texas Health banners. We are committed to providing the highest quality and coordinated care. Health Harris Methodist and Texas Health Huguley. Texas Health access points and services provide a complete continuum of care for every stage of life, from acute care hospitals and trauma centers to outpatient facilities, home health care and preventive services. The system includes her over 4,200 licensed hospital beds, her 6,400 physicians with active staff privileges, and over 26,000 employees. For more information about Texas Health, call 1-877-THR-WELL or visit www.TexasHealth.org.

Source Texas Health Resources



Source link

By admin1